Updated 4/7/安徽快3开奖直播, 9:13 AM
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread in the U.S. and across the globe, DuPage Medical Group is following the latest developments and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) and other key health organizations. Our most important priority is keeping our patients, employees and physicians safe. We have a task force comprised of physician and administrative leaders who are meeting daily to ensure that we are addressing concerns and taking necessary steps to limit spread within our communities.
If you are feeling well, we hope you will continue to attend your appointments and procedures as regularly scheduled. If you are exhibiting flu-like or respiratory illness symptoms, please call us in advance if your visit is routine. If you have an elective visit or test scheduled, we may ask you to consider rescheduling your appointment(s) for when you are feeling well.
What DMG is Doing to Ensure Patient Safety:
We are taking all necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of our patients, providers and employees. We continue to update our clinical protocols based on the latest recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) and other key health organizations.
Our providers and employees are well-trained in infection control best practices, including the effective use of personal protective equipment such as masks, gloves and goggles. We continue to ensure that all areas within our clinic locations are cleaned regularly with cleaning products that have been approved by the EPA as effective against coronavirus (COVID-19). We have implemented a thorough screening process and clinical pathway that allows us to quickly isolate anyone experiencing potential coronavirus symptoms.
If you have a 安徽快3开奖直播made face covering, such as a scarf or bandana, feel free to wear it while in our clinics.
To protect the safety of our patients, employees and the community, several of our clinic locations are no longer be offering in-clinic appointments. If there is a change of location for your upcoming appointment, your providers’ office will provide you with an update via MyChart or phone.
Virtual Healthcare Options
We are offering our patients additional options to continue to receive care with their providers; we have increased our e-visit and video visit capabilities. Virtual healthcare appointments are available for sick and well visits with primary care and specialty providers. Call your providers office or log in to MyChart to schedule virtual healthcare appointments with your providers. Click below to schedule an e-visit or primary care video visit with the next available primary care provider.
Express Care & Immediate Care Centers Update:
To ensure the safety of our patients, employees and care teams, patients will need an appointment to be seen at our Express Care and Immediate Care Centers, effective Friday, March 20, 安徽快3开奖直播. Although we’re no longer accepting walk-ins, these locations have appointments available seven-days-a-week. Please call 1-888-693-6437 to schedule an appointment at the most appropriate location for your health concern.
As a precautionary measure to keep our patients, visitors and care team members safe, DMG is working to limit the number of people in our waiting rooms at our sites. We are asking that patients do not bring anyone with them to their appointment, unless clinically required.
- Pediatric patients can bring one support person, but parents are advised to leave their other children at 安徽快3开奖直播 with another adult whenever possible.
- Patients having outpatient surgery should limit their visitors to one support person (over the age of 18), however, we strongly encourage them to wait in their vehicle. A member of our care team will call them with updates and/or instruct them on when they can enter the clinic.
- If you are driving a patient to their appointment or watching children during an adult’s appointment, we ask that you wait in your car and do not wait inside the clinic.
Communication from DMG
During the COVID-19/coronavirus pandemic, it is critical that our patients receive important information and updates about how it may impact their healthcare. If you have previously opted-in, you may receive communication from providers or staff via phone, MyChart message or text messages.
We have partnered with Upfront Healthcare 安徽快3开奖直播 to provide information to our patients that have opted-in to text message communications. An example of the message and website you may receive from us is included below.
Mary, your health and safety are important to us. DuPage Medical Group has updated information on care and services available during Illinois’ Shelter in Place. Tambien disponible al español.
What to Do if You’re Experiencing Symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19):
If you’re experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness, such as fever, cough or shortness of breath and have traveled to an area with a known outbreak or have had exposure to someone with a confirmed or suspected case of coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Stay at 安徽快3开奖直播 and isolate yourself as much as possible from others in your 安徽快3开奖直播
- Limit your exposure to others, particularly in public places
- Before visiting any of our clinic locations, call 1-888-693-6437, choose option 3 to be connected with a nurse who will speak with you about your symptoms and inform you on next steps
- If asked by one of our care team members, please wear a facemask to help prevent the spread of illness to others
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and dispose in the trash
- Wash your hands often
- Avoid sharing personal household items such as dishes, drinking glasses, eating utensils, towels or bedding with other people in your 安徽快3开奖直播.
- Clean all “high-touch” surfaces frequently, such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets, and bedside tables.
DuPage Medical Group now has the ability to test patients who are deemed high-risk for COVID-19 based on the screening protocols. We remind patients who are concerned not to present at our clinic locations, please call 1-888-693-6437 for evaluation and options.
Tips for Preventing the Spread of Illness:
The best way to prevent the flu, coronavirus and other respiratory illnesses is to avoid exposure. The CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses, including:
Medical Records Requests
To protect you, our patients and our staff, our medical records department would like to recommend requesting your medical records be sent securely via e-mail or mailed to a preferred address instead of in-person pick-up for paper copies. If in-person pick-up is required, pick-up is available during limited hours, Monday - Friday, 8AM - 12PM only.
For questions or concerns regarding medical record requests, please call (630) 873-8748, Monday - Friday, 8AM – 5PM.
Where to Go for More Information:
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a rapidly evolving global health situation. For the latest information, visit:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Illinois Department of Public Health